Wednesday, February 20, 2013

MIA Again

Hello folks I am still here, have been very busy actually crafting for a change!  A new sample board to put together with lots of new goodies from the Summer Catalogue and for Saleabration, I have also been putting together a nursery picture as a new range to offer retailers and getting that right and the pricing when they 2.5 times it for retail is difficult without not being paid to do - so difficult line to draw.  It is half term at Booth Towers so munchkin is away and I am off to deliver a major order and pick her up shortly and I am sat here drinking tea and need to dry my hair so I will have to get a move on shortly if I am to fit it all in!  Still everything is all packed so just need to walk downstairs pop coat on and go so not too bad.

I have some parties booked in early March so have prepped for those and last week I had a big job interview I didn't get so that ate some time preparing, this week I have a little job interview - so that is Friday Evenings pleasure.  And the world continues to turn is my phrase of the week :-)

Enjoy the rest of half term if your kids are off and speak to you soon and I am promising photos next time :-)

Rachel

PS don't forget Saleabration runs to the 22nd MArch and its a free item for every £45 spend.  If you would like to host a party I still have spaces next week and also in March so get in touch and we will sort something out.


No comments: