Monday, October 1, 2012

So Much Happening in the little world of SU

I am busy busy planning and planning and whilst I was doing that poor little blog got neglected - althogther now - arghghghg I mean ahhhhhh - lol

So what is happening


We have a lovely lovely Autumn Winter Seasonal Catalogue out with some just gorgeous new sets and yes we are matching the US stamp set for stamp set and die for die - its so exciting!  I just love the ornaments and also suprisingly for me the Scentsational - and the bundles are just fabulous deals.  Even better with Demo Discount!!!



THEN we also have the Big One as I am calling it- yes we have pretty much the whole of the Stampin' Up! Catalogue these days the same as the US - bar MDS - their digital scrapping tools. I don't even yet know where to start with this one!  But of course copies are In Da House so if you want one drop me a line and we will see what we can do :-) (I love being an enabler - no really I do).



What else well - October has a super special promotion if you fancied signing up and getting that special discount I mentioned earlier.  And yes the deal is STILL just £99 for a fully customisable kit - i.e. you choose everything to the value of £130 from the catalogue then on top of that the deal at the moment is you then get a free pack of paper every month for 6 months that is nearly £60 worth of free product.  And I will of course love you forever as I get the same - do we have special deals or what!

Rachelxx

No comments: